After two days a 4 hours i gave up on getting this thing square, as suggested i tried getting it square in the previous steps using an engeneering square and measuring diagonals, but after so much time i just wanted to be done with it, now i have 2 mm off on the top diagonals.
This was the most pain the a** thing i had yet to do in 3d printing. (Assembling, disassembling, measuring all the time, and still not getting good results, would love to have a jig/alignment tool, blind joints or whatever to make this less anoying. Because these corner Brackets with 5 Screw with T-Nuts don’t lend themselves to precision)
So i will see what happens with my VCore 3 500 in the long run and how much of a pain the shift is, which was calculated by Duncan in the previous post.
Once they have, you'll be able to view a graph of their reputation gained over time.
Here's a preview of what the graph will look like:
No reputation gained yet.